We are having 2 Boys & 2 Girls!!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Made it a whole month on best rest in Hospital!!!!

Today makes it a whole month in the Hospital! And I am still sane....i think lol
We have made it to 30 weeks and 4 days today and plan to keep going. Had an ultrasound yesterday and the babies weights were:
Baby A  3.1 lbs
Baby B  3.7
Baby C  3.7
Baby D  2.12
My cervix is now at 1.6cm

They ran a few tests on the babies to see how they were developing and they all scored an 8 out of 8!
Yay!!! They are doing so well! I cant ask for any more...except maybe a few more weeks so they can continue to get bigger and stronger! ;)
Last night my blood pressure was a little high so they are watching it for now. I hope it goes down....I am not ready for them to take the babies yet!
My OB is hoping we can make it four more weeks! Which will put us at Christmas Eve. She is saying she will definitely deliver us before Christmas. My maternal Fetal Medicine doctor seems to think we will have the babies in another week or two....
I guess we will have to wait an see....I am hoping for at least two more weeks!! hang in there babies! Keep growing! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have 4-yr old quads in Baton Rouge. I just talked to someone who met your husband. I wish I would have known about y'all! Hope all is well with your babies.

    ReplyDelete